It’s Thanksgiving up here in Canada, so in the tradition of things here is what I am thankful for, in no particular order:
– children who are happy, well adjusted and who enjoy spending time with us (at least for now);
– a wife who I honestly can say is my best friend; someone with whom I find dizzying pleasure in raising my children, socializing with friends, hanging out over drinks and embarking on crazy sexual escapes (crazy within reason of course – hey… we’re Canadians);
– the golden age of TV — loving catching up on Orange Is The New Black and Game of Thrones
– a life that challenges me and excites me every day, from the work I do, the friends I have, the sex I play with and the activities I do alone and with family.
– at the same time, a life that is so without any real challenges. We live in a free and wealthy country, we never need to wonder where our next meal or mortgage payment is coming from and we are blessedly free of sickness and adversity; the problems we have are truly of the first world dimension.
So, whether its Thanksgiving or not where you live, find some time to give thanks for what makes your life great
Peace and Punctuation