Got an urge to get tied up tonight? Maybe indulge in a little masturbation at the office today? Get into polyamorous relationship?
Go for it! New science is showing that a range of sexual acts that are normally considered deviant are actually good for your health. To borrow literally from an article I just read (http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-deviant-sex-acts-that-science-says-are-good-you/):
– BDSM – a recent study shoed that people who engaged in BDSM were had better psychological health in comparison with those who did not engage
– Polyamory – those in polyamorous relationships tend to have stronger relationships, the theory being that they have better communications and more outsets for their desires
– casual sex – as long as you do it surely to fulfill sexual desire (and not to help deal with low self worth issues) it’s great for self esteem
– sex during your period — I didn’t actually know this was deviant or a kink, but for those who still see this as a little taboo… give it a shot. Sex during your period is a great way to deal with menstrual cramps
– masturbating at work is good for the economy – this one surprised me, but it makes sense when you think about it. Just like exercise during your lunch break, a masturbation break makes you more invigorated and productive when you get back to work.
As if any of us needed another reason to indulging in our kinks… but if you are ever having doubts, remembers, your doing it for your health!