Want to make 2016 your sexiest year yet?
We could all use a little more loving’ in our lives, and Jan 1 is the perfect time to be planing for how to achieve this year of enhanced eroticism.
My wife and I are resolution-setters. We both have busy work lives and family can take a lot of time and effort. So, to make sure we keep our lives balanced, we set resolutions. In six categories – sex/relationships; fitness/health; family; hobbies; charitable giving; and social life.
Setting these resolutions allows us to be consciences about all of these – important – aspects of our lives. On the sex and relationship side, we always try to come up with a few things that will keep out relationship hot, fresh, sexy as the years go by.
Our sexy resolutions for 2016
- try to meet some new couples that are sex positive and/or into the swinging community – while we are not swingers, we find these people to be very fun, open minded and sexy to be around.
- at least once a month pull something out of our sexy ‘tickle trunk’. Over the years, we have built up a pretty good collection of sexy games, toys, costumes and other sexy goodies. But it is easy to fall into a pattern of vanilla sex. This is a pretty easy way to spice things up
- have a ‘date night’ at least once a week. This can be sexy or not… as long as it is going out and connecting as a couple.
- check out the local swingers club. We’re not sure what this will hold, but what the hell…
- once every two months, do a ‘sexy’ date. This can be anything from going to a spa or a strip club for for a couples erotic massage. A date that is designed to be sexy.
For you, the list may (and very likely will) look very different from ours. But the act of deliberately thinking though how to make 2016 a sexy year is time well spent.
Happy 2016 friends!