At risk of sounding hopelessly naive, I’m going to share a few questions that researchers from Stoney Brooke University say – if discussed sincerely – will cause you to fall in love with the person to whom you are speaking. These are questions that allow you to get to know someone deeply, and reflect very sincerely on yourself. They are pretty interesting.
In all honesty, I’m not really suggesting these questions will make someone fall in love with you, but they are some good discussion questions:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to famous? If so, in what way?
- What would constitute the perfect day for you?
- For what on your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about how you were raised, what would it be?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality to ability, what would it be?