Ask Men Daily just did an online survey on the sex position that are most likely to result in a female achieving orgasm. The results are interesting a should certainly give you pause to consider whether you are adequately mixing it up in the bedroom (or wherever) and getting the most bang for your buck (or somethings that rhymes with buck).
The results, in descending order from 10-1 (yes… there are 10 positions)
10. Scissors – while this position doesn’t involve a lot of thrusting or movement, it apparently hits all the right spots very deeply; and enhances the feeling of close connection.
9. T Position – I had never heard this term, but it is the woman is laying on her side, with her legs 90 degrees to her body. He is thrusting (hard) from behind. For her, it is a great position in which she can ‘relax’ into orgasm. For him, it allows him to last longer
8. Cradle – think of the guys sitting in a chair; girl sitting on him, facing him. Great for intimacy, and for women especially this leads to great orgasms
7. Spooning – for her, all the advantages of rear entry and a little more control, as she can thrust back comfortably and easily
6. 69 – the feeling of being licked as your partner is getting aroused too. It’s all too easy to allow 69ing to fall out of the rotation because its a little ‘dirtier’ but it is a crowd pleaser for sure.
5. Ankles above her head – probably the deepest stimulation a woman can get. Amazing for G-spot orgasms
4. Reserve Cowgirl – woman love it for the control they have and the, perversely, the impersonality of not having their partner looking right at them
3. Missionary – there’s a reason its the gold standard and most common position. It works well
2. Doggy Style – This position is regularly cited as a favourite for both men and women. Its super easy to achieve organisms and feels a little animalistic
10. Girl on Top – Allows her to take full control and make sure the guy’s hitting the exact right spots and cadence.
As I read this article on ask men.com, it was a good reminder not to fall into a rut or pattern of the same 2 or 3 positions. These area ll good fun and I, for one, am pledging to make them a more regular part of my toolbox.