I have been reading a few blogs from people in the "365 days of sex" or the '31 days of sea' regimes, where they have set a goal to have sex every day for either a month of a year. Exhausting. My impression is that, while the theory of sex everyday sounds great, in practice … Continue reading Sex Every Day? Is It As Good As It Sounds?
I have been listening to old episodes of the podcast Sex is Fun; partially because I like the podcast, but also to get new ideas for blogs. SiF episode #2 was on grooming for sex. It seems hard to believe, but 15 years ago I don't think I even knew what 'grooming for sex' meant. … Continue reading Grooming for Sex – The Sex is Fun Files
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/3 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds (depends on how thick you want it. For a thicker result, use more chia seeds).
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Protein Powder (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or coconut milk)
- Mash the 1/2 Banana in a large bowl until smooth
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl
- Mix until combined
- Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, stir and top with whatever you like! This could be more peanut butter, nuts, shredded coconut, 1/2 a sliced banana, other fruit, pure maple syrup, etc.
I love these oats because they’re really easy and super fast when you wake up starving in the morning. I also found them to be really filling (and DELICIOUS!) Here is a picture I took of mine (I chose to top…
View original post 10 more words
I have just started to re-listen to an old podcast - Sex Is Fun - and thought I would start to blog on some of the themes they explored in their podcast. For those who have not listened to Sex Is Fun, it is a very casual, informative, discussion between four friends in Minnesota (I think) … Continue reading Masturbation – the Sex Is Fun files
What do you think of when you hear the word 'feminist'? For me, to be honest, the term had always come with a lot of fairly negative connotations - militant, narrow angry. While this would not describe every feminist (or even most) I had feminism had moved beyond women begin treated equally, to an angrier … Continue reading What Feminists Look Like
Our family pet passed away recently. The death was extremely unexpected. She was a bird - a conure - and she was suppose to live 15-25 years, but due to a heart defect, died after 7 months. It was our first pet and our youngest daughter, in particular, had become extremely close to her. While sad … Continue reading The Passing of a Family Pet
I just ordered (another) sexy board game - 7 Deadly Sins. Dorky, right? One of our (my wife and I) semi-regular date night activities is staying home, after the kids are in bed, and playing a sexy broad game. These games usually involve some combination of sexual trivia and/or sexual discussion and activities. We think … Continue reading Sexy Board Games – Am I The Only Geek Out There?